Frantic_2 Frantic_2

lol obvious

i can tell this game was _at least_ inspired by touhou, but it rocks with less of all that anime BS, great game, could have used an extended powerup system that carries through each episode.

Endless Zombie Rampage 2 Endless Zombie Rampage 2

awesome, but it needs more bosses.

if you dump into your auto shotgun right off the bat, you can beat it with a little patience, without even using a health pack, the bosses were unique and imaginative, all it needs is more bosses, a longer campaign. if you make another, maybe you can set it up so that survivors that are rescued can be put to work like healing, or building new weapons, maybe the supplies are required to keep your bunker and it's occupants alive or something. overall i really liked it, keep it coming

Tetris: Charity Edition! Tetris: Charity Edition!

great

I lol'd hard at all the butthurt pussies

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

holy shit

the boss at level 10 is almost impossible, you have to hit him in the seventh eye from the left to kill him. It took me like an hour to figure it out.

Super D Super D

lol

iz dat sum CP??????!!!!

Guitar Geek Guitar Geek

a little to easy

I loved the game, I play Guitar Hero on expert, so the addition of the buttons 1, 2, 3, & 4 so that I could play it like a guitar controller, but it would be a great improvement if you could add a fifth fret, and even better if you made the backspace key a strum button. actually I would like to see a game like that but with the numbers 0 through 9, that would be amazing!

Andagel Andagel

not terrible

Your game would have been much better if the hints were less obtrusive, the story was less strange and more integrated with the gameplay instead of being a side-note. Other than these points, the game was fine for a foray into 3d flash.

Buccaneer Battle Buccaneer Battle

lol

kikuman can't even spell "punches," what a retard.